Ray's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 13, 2010

    Word of Encouragement

    Just a quick word of encouragement this morning - if you tried to fast and your fast didn't go well - do not let Satan beat you up and say you were a failure. If fasting is new to you or you have medical issues that impacted your fast - don't let Satan beat you up. You have one of a few choices if you broke your fast since Sunday. You can get back on the fast for the rest of the week. You can continue to pray, even through the fast is broken. Or you can give up and say that Satan won. I do not like that last one! So either get back on the fast and pray or allow the fast to pass and continue to pray. God is not through with you yet my friend. Be encouraged and remember, I warned you that if you took a step out of your comfort zone Satan would attack you - confess, repent, and move deeper in Jesus and rebuke Satan at every wave (turn). Praise God.

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I just read your post about encouragement. Thank you. It came at just the right time for me this morning.