Ray's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 12, 2010

    Daniel's Fast Day 12

    For those on the week of prayer and fasting, this is day 3. For me, it is day 12 of the Daniel's Fast - started January 1, 2010.

    I'm struggling today. My ability to focus on a task has been challenged again. My energy level is low and I slept or was in bed at least 10 hours last night.

    I ask for prayers that God would see me through yet another rough spot.

    God is showing me somethings along the way. He has reminded me that nothing comes my way that catches Him off guard. I was reading in Jeremiah this morning and in the opening chapter, God tells Jeremiah: before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; (1:5).

    My God is an awesome God and He knew that I would be going through this time of struggle and the time of struggle you face each day - well before it happened. And our God knows us full well and has a plan for us. We only need to trust and rely on His plan, His will, instead of going our own way. We can resist God's plans, or we can yield to His perfect plan for us.

    Lord, show me Your plan today, give me all that I need today to accomplish it for Your glory, and keep me set on Your plan for me!

    0 comments: