Ray's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 04, 2010

    Daniel Fast Day 4 Part II

    The workout at the gym was great - there is a completely different group of people at 5:30 am!

    Did 60 minutes on the elliptical machine - it said I burned 725 calories - but who knows. I did lose 3 pounds from my last weigh in - that is real! After the cardio I worked on the weights some. There are some really big guys in Gold's in Bowie!

    At the office now - have the munchies. Trying to appease them with baby carrots - but not cutting it - guess I better stop and pray some. Also have a craving for a Diet Soda - this ain't as easy as it sounds!

    I want to go to SUBWAY! Keep praying for me folks!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    You have my prayers buddy

    Anonymous said...

    Jut wondering how the working out effect is going to have on your fast? Seems like physicaly that's going to push the body beyond extremes? I guess you will be a very good test subject, hopefully and prayerfuly you can sucessfully come thru this experience. For me fasting combined w/ my daily workout regime don't think I'd physicaly pass the test, I'm sure though connected Prayer can see you thru. (but I haven't mastered that discpline as part of my daily life as is- no need to lie about it). Best of luck to you.