Ray's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 15, 2010

    Marriage and the Family

    As marriage comes under attack - so does the family. Today people living together and not married is common place. Divorce is common place. Other living arrangements are common place.

    How about listing some resources to help the family and our marriages? Put some links up that will be good reading.

    Here's one from Focus on the Family
    http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/divorce_and_infidelity/should_i_get_a_divorce.aspx.

    You will find links to articles about subjects like:

    • Who gets divorced?
    • How would divorce affect me?
    • How could divorce affect my kids?
    • Is there hope for my marriage?
    • How should a Christians view marriage and divorce?
    And more...

    Are there some you are familiar with and could pass along?

    5 comments:

    Charlie Chang said...

    My wife and I went to a Family Life Weekend to Remember Conference and it was awesome.

    http://www.familylife.com/site/c.dnJHKLNnFoG/b.3204559/k.F5BB/Attend_a_conference.htm

    Anonymous said...

    Here's a good site with practical information:

    www.winningathome.com

    Mark Woods

    Jason Craig said...

    ALPHA USA have a course that is 6 weeks I think and is very good - http://www.alphausa.org/Groups/1000042047/Marriage_and_Marriage.aspx

    Anonymous said...

    Please pray for me and my partner. We are having troubles in our marriage. I won't leave my name because there are too many gossips in my church but I will ask for prayer. God knows who needs it.

    Anonymous said...

    Sacred Marriage! This is a must read for all married couples.
    Joan Adomanis