Ray's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 06, 2010

    Daniel's Fast Day 6

    Today has been a big prayer day for me. I am struggling with the fasting today. When I struggle in the fast, I spend more time in prayer.

    The Lord has stressed unity to me today. I e-mailed the Church Council for 2010 reminding them of the need to be united and to stand together as leaders of the church during the week of prayer and fasting - January 10-15.

    The following Psalm has been running through my head as I pray.

    Psalm 133:1-3 - 1 How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! 2 It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes. 3 It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the Lord bestows his blessing, even life forevermore. NIV

    Lord, give me strength to continue the fast and stand strong against the evil one. Show me Your word and Your truth.

    0 comments: