Ray's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 10, 2010

    Daniel's Fast Day 10

    Worship was off the charts this morning - it inspired me and has energized me.

    Today is a day of confession for me - I have opened my heart to God and asked for forgiveness for my many sins. I am striving to confess and repent.

    1 Samuel 7:6 - When they had assembled at Mizpah, they drew water and poured it out before the Lord. On that day they fasted and there they confessed, "We have sinned against the Lord." And Samuel was leader of Israel at Mizpah.

    I remember having a Mizpah medallion as a youth - it was a sign of my affection for a young lady and hers for me - as we each wore one half. Oh that I would love God with the same if not more affection. That is my prayer, that I would love Christ more than these.

    After today's message, I pray that we will all take one more step deeper into completely following Christ this week. Wherever our comfort zone is - with a firm foundation - we need to step a little deeper in Christ.

    Know that Satan will be out to stop you - to persecute you - to rattle you - but also know that you have brothers and sisters walking with you this week.

    0 comments: