Ray's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 18, 2010

    Daniel's Fast Day 18

    The day has started out very slow. Spent most of the morning trying to create a new website for the church - no luck so far. Others are trying now - good luck brothers.

    I stayed away from the men's breakfast Saturday morning because I knew it would be hard to be around Carl's good cooking and not eat it or look like I wanted to eat it - lol. This passage came to mind:

    Matthew 6:16 - When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show men they are fasting. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.

    I am going to work on my sermon some this afternoon and I will post more later.

    2 comments:

    Charlie Chang said...

    I've only fasted one time in my life and I remember reading the word of God in such clarity. Keep up the good work.

    nicodemusatnite.blogspot.com

    Addiction Medicine Plus said...

    Well done and well written and much 'food for thought' if the reader will only persist patiently. mc

    Best Blogs